Code of Conduct
We are a online community from day one. For benefit of all the participants, we request all the members, organizers, sponsors, contributors to follow the community code of conduct.
- No recordings of any of the sessions is allowed
- Be considerate, respectful and collaborative towards each other
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- No hate speech, comparison between entities is allowed
- Attendees and Organizers are requested to keep the context of the meet alive in the all conversations and limit themselves to it
- Sharing or asking for personal information (Location, Age, gender, salary, work status, marital status) is not allowed
- All questions related to community focus should be asked on the mailing list : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Negative or Hate speech against other groups is not allowed
- Usage of offensive words related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability
- virtual photography or recording
- disruption of talks
- sharing of inappropriate images or videos
- commenting irresponsible and out of context
- showcasing bad intention towards a particular human.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated by attendees or organizers. Immediate action would be taken against the party. such as:
- Blocking the person from all the community events
- making sure other communities are aware such behavior
- publicly disclosing the person's behavior to make sure everyone is aware about the intention of the person
We as a Free Software community expect all the participants to abide by the code of conduct.
If any of our community member or organizer witnesses or are at the receiving end of the bad behavior, we request you to contact us immediately in strict confidence by writing to email@example.com
If the behavior leads to mental harrasement or physical abuse, we request you to immediately report the incident to the community and the local police in your area.