WADR or (W)ith (A)ll (D)ue (R)espect is a cheeky fun-filled technical event.
the objective of WADR would be
- deconstruct other technologies, projects from a hacker / deeper perspective.
- understand the core idea
- explore the implementation
- study their bug reports / issues very closely
- learn from their architectural limitations, mistakes
Then we put on our own thinking caps and come up with our own design. Given sufficient interest we may even go ahead and do our own implementation.
Finally as to the usage of the phrase WADR, we read an apt description (@st_vincent) of it while doing an internet search.
"with all due respect" is a wonderful expression because it doesn't actually specify how much respect is actually due. Could be none.
If you like a detailed story, please read the original post.
- as and when there is demand for respect ;-)
- Global (UTC+0000) 0400 - 0700 hrs
- City specific timings
Please checkout the list of upcoming events
Need help ? have queries ? Please write to email@example.com for further assistance.