Issue with Issue Tracking systems
- date: 2021-07-25
- time: (UTC+0000) 0800 hrs
- type: WADR
We want to use a issue tracker for our project which is not hosted at some third party site.
we want to track items such as
- action item
- cve among others
with a bit of exploration we found that the common issue trackers are
they are all nice but not so nice to be used at Strikr free software project.
Read the original email post.
- command line is the primary interface
- priority, severity
- product - component - module
- ability to establish a connection | link between a Git commit hash and an issue.
- commit_hash --> issue
- issue --> commit_hash
- integrate it using the same credentials used with Git.
- all tracker operations and complete bug|defect history available from the command line.
- integrate and operable from within GNU Emacs.
- submit data to ML engine for project metrics
- elapsed days from report to confirmation
- elapsed days from confirmation to resolution
- arrival rates
- sprint size estimate
- generate a report in markdown format with support for bootstrap4 tables.
- add the report to mkdocs project nav for the next publish to web schedule.
Need help ? have queries ? Please write to email@example.com for further assistance.
image credit: collage created from royalty free images in the public domain.